1. Medexter Healthcare GmbH, hereinafter referred to as Medexter, permits you hereby only under the following conditions to use the Medexter websites by calling them, making printouts, or storing any data contained in them on a local drive. Any other use requires an expressly, previous and written permission of Medexter.
2. Medexter reserves for itself all rights at texts, pictures, graphics, noises, animations, and videos as well as their arrangement on the websites. Contents of the Medexter websites may not be copied, spread, changed, or be made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Medexter reserves for itself the right to modify, to complete, to delete totally or partly contents of its websites, or to limit the access (for certain user groups) at any time. Medexter is not responsible for any consequences resulting from such actions.
4. Medexter grants the user a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the information, software and documentation made available to the user on or via the Medexter websites to the extent agreed, or in the event of no such agreement to the extent of the purpose intended by Medexter in making same available. The use of Medexter websites via automated queries is exclusively permitted with a corresponding, written license agreement. Information, software, and documentation may not be distributed by the user to any third party at any time nor may it be rented or in any other way made available. Unless such is allowed by mandatory law, the user shall not modify the software or documentation nor shall it disassemble, reverse engineer, or decompile the software or separate any part thereof.
6. MEDEXTER IS NOT LIABLE AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES WHICH ARE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF THE MEDEXTER WEBSITES. THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY REFERS ALSO, BUT NOT ONLY, TO DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNICAL INADEQUACIES. IF, ACCORDING TO BINDING LAW, THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IS INVALID OR INEFFECTIVE, THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SHALL BE VALID TO THE EXTENT WHICH IS PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MEDEXTER IS LIABLE IN CASE OF ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE OF MEDEXTER.
7. Information about Medexter products which are not available in your country may be contained on these websites. The presence of such information on these websites does not express the intention of Medexter to announce the product availability in the whole world.
8. References to other websites (hyperlinks etc.) have been inserted only for your comfort. Medexter is not responsible for the existence of such websites or for the correctness, completeness, or conformity with law of the contents of such websites.
9. Everyone, who uses the Medexter websites and makes information available to Medexter, agrees that Medexter receives unrestricted rights at this information and can use it in any way. The information provided by the user is not confidential.
11. All legal issues in connection with the Medexter websites are governed by Austrian substantive law. Any disputes arising out of or in relation to the Medexter websites shall be exclusively resolved by the competent court in Vienna, Austria.